In Darwin’s The Origin of Species, published in 1859, the British naturalist drew a diagram of an oak to depict how one species can evolve into many.
Researchers say although for much of the past 150 years biology has largely concerned itself with filling in the details of the tree it is now obsolete and needs to be discarded.
Dr Eric Bapteste, an evolutionary biologist at the Pierre and Marie Curie University in Paris, said: ”For a long time the holy grail was to build a tree of life. We have no evidence at all that the tree of life is a reality.”
”Först konstateras; att vi äro skyldiga.
Sedan övertygelsen; att skulden äro verklig.
Därnäst; ges medlen för att rädda oss från skulden,
som vi sedan återgivo till varandra.”
och den svarta spindeln sprider..
återgå tillbaka i helhet.. för det
är en bok som stephen king skrivit
och det är inte den roliga cl*wnen som äger
St. Malachy, whose family name was O’Morgair, was born in Armagh in 1094. (…) Numerous miracles are recorded of him, and he was also endowed with the gift of prophecy.
While on a visit to Rome [St. Malachy] had a vision of all the popes who would ever reign. Malachy ”saw” – and committed to paper – a series of Latin phrases describing the popes to come. He catalogued each one with an epigrammatic verse, such as ”the tears of the sun”. Malachy made the prophecy in 1139. Reportedly it was entrusted to Pope Innocent II in 1140. But for some reason it was ”lost” in the Vatican for 400 years, only to be ”discovered” in 1595 A.D.
Malachy’s Prophecies – The Last 10 Popes
1. The Burning Fire. PIUS X. 1903-1914. This Pope showed a burning passion for spiritual renewal in the Church.
2. Religion Laid Waste (Religio Depopulata). BENEDICT XV. 1914-1922. During this Pope’s reign saw Communism move into Russia where religious life was laid waste, and World War I with the death of millions of Christians who were carnage in Flanders Field and elsewhere.
3. Unshaken Faith. PIUS XI. 1922-1939. This Pope faced tremendous pressure from fascist and sinister powers in Germany and Italy, but he was an outspoken critic of Communism and Fascism which enraged Hitler.
4. An Angelic Shepherd. PIUS XII. 1939-1958. This Pope had an affinity for the spiritual world and received visions which have not been made public. Peter Bander says Pius XII ”has emerged as one of the great Popes of all time,” and he ”was in the truest sense of the word an Angelic Pastor to the flock…”
5. Pastor and Mariner. JOHN XXIII. 1958-1963. ” Pastor et Nauta” or ”Pastor and sailor”. John was a pastor to the world, much beloved, and the Patriarch of Venice. The connection to ”mariner” is thus remarkable.
6. Flower of Flowers. ”Flos Florum” PAUL VI. 1963-1978. Paul’s coat-of-arms depicts three fleurs-de-lis, corresponding to Malachy’s prophecy. His coat of arms included three fleurs-de-lis (iris blossoms).
7. Of the Half Moon. ”De Medietate Lanae,” or ”from the half moon” JOHN PAUL I. 1978-1978. The corresponding pope was John Paul I (1978-78), who was born in the diocese of Belluno (beautiful moon) and was baptized Albino Luciani which means white light, such as that given off by the half-moon in Malachy’s prophecy. He became pope on August 26, 1978, when the moon appeared exactly half full. It was in its waning phase. He died the following month, soon after an eclipse of the moon.
8. The Labor of the Son. ”De Labore Solis”. JOHN PAUL II. 1978-2005. Amazingly, Pope John Paul II was the only pope who was both born the day of an eclipse of the sun, and entombed the day the sun was eclipsed. One of Malachy’s strangest predictions concerned the pope who would follow ‘De Medietate Lunae’. He is designated as ‘De Labore Solis’, or ‘from the toil of the sun’.
9. The Glory of the Olive. Benedict XVI. 2005-?
10. PETER THE ROMAN – The 112th prophesy states: ”In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.”
Will ”The Glory of the Olive” be the last Pope?
ja, mitt lilla internet.. snart har jag sett allt.
jag är lite trött, men.. det är möjligt att jag hittat världens bästa internetsida..
(Vanligtvis Freefaller, fast med båda händerna under kudden)